If you have a small bathroom, you know that storage space is often at a premium. But there are a number of ways to increase storage in a small bathroom without sacrificing style.
Here are five small bathroom remodeling ideas to increase storage:
- Install a wall-mounted medicine cabinet. This is a great way to free up counter space and add some much-needed storage.
- Use vertical space. Install shelves or a hanging rack to store towels, toiletries, and other items.
- Get creative with storage. Use baskets, bins, and drawers to organize your bathroom.
- Add a built-in bench. This is a great way to add extra seating and storage space.
- Replace your shower curtain with a glass door. This will free up floor space and make your bathroom feel more spacious.
These are just a few ideas to help you increase storage in your small bathroom. With a little creativity, you can find ways to add more storage without sacrificing style.