Service & Measure Field Technician
We are seeking a Service & Measure Field Technician to perform various service and maintenance-related tasks for our customers. In this position, you will perform tasks like but not limited to recaulking showers, installing standard shower doors, minor repairs, measuring projects for ordering, assisting as a helper on-site as needed and replacing shower parts with manufacturer/installation defects. You will assist with warehouse organization on an as-needed basis. Our ideal candidate has several years of experience in carpentry, basic plumbing or similar work and is open to learning new things!
Visit www.renkenremodeling.com to get an idea of who we are and what we do. We service Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia. We will provide plenty of work and consistent pay. Renken Remodeling has been serving the region for nearly 5 years.
Reach out if you feel you’re qualified and would like to learn more. Feel free to e-mail your resume direct to [email protected].
Expected compensation based on skill, ability and performance is $600 – $750/week.
- Carpentry, basic plumbing or other trade experience
- Bath remodeling experience a plus
- License, vehicle, insurance
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent computer skills -- MS Office, database management, etc.
Attributes For Success
- Problem Solver
- Solutions Oriented
- Coachable — trainable
- Results oriented — goal driven
- Able to relate to different personality styles
- Responsible and accountable for personal results
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Works successfully without requiring close supervision